I know you all must be on the edge of your seats by now, waiting with barely contained enthusiasm for the tales of our travels (travails?) to be unstretched before you, stories of adventure filled with daring acts and magical scenery....or maybe that was just the new Harry Potter book you were waiting for.....
In any event, we are back and, whether or not you were waiting with bated breath, in the coming days, or weeks, (or months?) ahead you will begin to find these pages filled with all sorts of reminiscences and, insha'allah, plenty of pictures for which my simple narration will not begin to tell the entire story. You will find, my friends, as you scroll back through our blog's webpages of time that I will place the progress of our journey in, so much as possible, chronological order. Yes Yes, I can hear you now, a little work must be done on your part to find the new entries but in the long run you will come to appreciate how much of a sense of accomplishment you will have in finding a new entry, perhaps you will be the first to notice it, the first to read that part of our adventure.
Now without further ado, I will begin... This part of our story, as you may recall, starts June 8th with our flying to London where we met up with Mary. Much of this story has already been related in a previous entry but in a following post, which my clever friends, will appear before this one in time, I shall add some pictures as well as some additional commentary. Not so much because I need to, but simply because I cannot resist..... enjoy!!
4 comments:
ok- I found the first one, and well done! (apparently Julie found it first! well done to Julie!)
Encouragement you need? We have been waiting (with bated breath) for three months for the blogs- get writing!
Love you guys!
They live!!! I was really starting to get worried about you - figured Mike had surely traded Nancy in for a camel or 2 by now!
Miss you guys!
Judie
Speaking of blogs where is the Mary in London and Scotland guest blog?
And
The Gill Family goes to Ireland guest blog!
Actually,
I'm hoping to work on the Gill family goes to Ireland guest blog this weekend finally.
I'll keep you posted.
Julie
Post a Comment